Monday, December 16, 2013

#32






Let me ponder and wander off into wonder and I’ll find my way back again, to the reality I am used to. Just like flying to Neverland to play with Peter Pan and the Pirates.

My incapability of saying no has haunted me ever since I was young. I was afraid of rejection and I was also afraid of hurting the other party. Hence it leads to all the bad choices, the wrong turns, the regrets I have in life. Even up to date, I am still afraid.

The tendency to want and break free will always linger in my head. It’s not that I am too young; it’s not that I am unhappy. Maybe that little space in my heart aches from time to time, it needs to find something that would soften me up and accept facts of life that I am supposed to be where I am right now. From where I am standing, I have everything in life anyone can ask for. Happiness, pain, sadness are just part and parcels of life, everyone goes through a different kind of cycles.

Allah SWT will only put you through obstacles that HE knows we could overcome. Nothing is ever too hard or too easy because everyone is given a different path of life. From time to time, I get remarks and praises. I am grateful that I have the strength to go through so much, from my dark childhood to my delusional teenage years and now, adulthood which consists of marriage & motherhood.

Assalamualaikum.