Monday, November 25, 2013

#31

i am not seeking for a remedy. i am not seeking for love either. i'll give friendship another chance cz if i get another heartbreak, i'll take my leave.

i had enough heartbreaks to last me a lifetime. my plate of commitments is overwelhmeing, i couldn't possibly add more to it. i have an overly demanding partner that keeps me on the edge of my seat, i have a little girl i have to raise, i have my family who are always out of sight but always at heart and my friends who i am around but hardly there.

i would love some freedom, some peace and quiet but i can't afford it. Thus, i always wonder how would life be if things were different, so much different. And what have i ever done in my lifetime to deserve all this tests from Allah SWT.

I guess, i will never know but to just keep my head up and walk the path i've chose because i came this far, it is just no way to turn back anymore. it's been 5 years, coming 6 years.