Monday, December 16, 2013

#32




Days like these, I wished you noticed, you cared and maybe you would thank me for the little things. But its otherwise, I don't blame you 'cause you might be having a rough time.

I don't beg for your attention, I don't urge for you to devote your 24/7. I just want you to say something, tell me something or share with me about work however, not in that angry tone of voice; don't take it out on me.

Maybe it’s my hormones cause menses is about due. Maybe I don’t take noticed myself but I am trying my hardest to understand and communicate with you even when you don’t say anything at all and when you put on that fit. And sometimes, my hardest just isn’t hard enough for you.

My happiness is in your hands. Though you’re not my remedy, you were once my misery. I pray for those days to never come again. I know you have your moments but please, I am confused because one day, you’re so loving and caring; the next day, you’re all cold and heated up.