Monday, March 4, 2013

#18

The heart cracks a little every single day. As it gets closer and closer, I fear even more.

I can't help but feel so helpless and empty. It's like the old wound has miraculously open up again. And in that wound ; lay jealousy, fear, anger etc.

To see the spouse act that way ; constantly on his phone, checking those other girls, no more random calls or smses to keep him company. Makes me wonder why most men are similar ?

Though it maybe mutual to him but how do I lie to myself about his doings and at times knowing the fact itself of what's happening ? I am bound to do something stupid, act like a brat and demand attention but he hardly understand and would always says I'm somewhat something wrong somewhere.

Feeling lost, wandering aimlessly. Not knowing who to turn to ; who will be there to standby me and who will be there to watch me crumble & fall ?