Sunday, March 3, 2013

#17

here i am again.

that bestie, the only one who i've ever truly cared for. i have the slightest idea that things will get this messy. After 2years and this is always happening to the friendship ; my final straw.

Reasons why we are always argued as that bestie claims to care for my well-being so as for belle's. Everyone knows how much i never and hardly take advices especially when it comes to my marriage or money etc. if i was given a choice to speak, maybe i'll might just take it and act on it.

it is sad to see this friendship sink as any other friendships i ever hold. but i have no choice, i can't always try to please that bestie. despite being there for that bestie when he went abroad and was out of love, down in the dumps.


i'm just pretty confused right now. and when i'm at my most vulnerable, i am my worst.