Friday, September 21, 2012

#09

The bestfriend left for UK, last night. I was upset, I missed him already. Left him whatsapp after whatsapp. Still no reply, the heart aches so much and still , I believe he should spend time with his family and friends. Didn't wanna bother him much even after sisters, girlfriend pester me to call him or something.

I did spend my evening with him two evenings ago. Hugs, kisses and more. It couldn't be better. Promised to be a good girl while he's there. I just hope he comes back to SG and still contact me. Otherwise, I'll be so devastate.

When he left; looked at his pictures, keep checking for any reply from him like a lovesick puppy. Cried and cried, when I know he has flown off to his destination. Last night, I slept looking at his picture on my phone. Ironically, I dreamt of him; he called me the moment he touches down. It made me smile for a moment there.