Friday, September 21, 2012

#08

Last entry was in march.
This would be the place I shall confide when I miss the bestfriend. I have nowhere else to turn.

My crush, my bestfriend; Riduwan aka Swift 1. We had this ' friendship ' for 1 year plus. It began when I started working with Allenbryans, I remember it started somewhere in April. He claimed to be single; he was concerned, he was friendly, he's adorable and what more, he's musically talented.

We met up a couple of times, at the mrt station. We chatted, we hugged, we laughed. Until that faithful day we went out and soon after, he went mia.
Through Facebook, I found out he was attached. I was hurt, my crush for him died down.

After so long.. If I wasn't mistaken, we met again for dinner over at Macdonalds. One, two months later. I became officially a wife ; yet again he went mia.

He contacted again. And we went out more. We did laughed, talked and was there for each other. Now, the crush is back. Deeper than before.