Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#05

I don't know how to explain my feelings.

I don't know if wanna continue with the facade that I made a year ago. Because of this one guy, Garfield is what I call him (: He's the cutest, friendest and adorable guy I've ever met or known. He wasn't suppose to be the target of this facade but...

Now, I've fallen for him and he too has fallen. I can tell that he loves 'her' only that he's being caution due to previous relationship and I don't blame him at all. I'm afraid to tell him the truth and I'll never declare who 'her' really is. Ohmyyy. What have I gotta myself into )':

I don't wanna break his heart, I know that his girl friend is interested in her and I really don't wanna lose my reasons to smile and giggle ): and I don't want him to find out the hard way, he will be do disappointed.

Please believe me. Tho' it's not all that true. Feelings for you is there.. Sighhhhh~ I'm sorry, I really don't wanna hurt you. You're too nice of a guy to be treated like this. )': if only you knew but I guess, you wont