Thursday, January 19, 2012

#04

Are you sure of the message you texted me yestarday . Are you really gonna try hard to save this hanging relationship .

A part of me , i'm somewhat pleased that things might take a change for itself but at the same time, i'm like ' IS HE FOR REAL? ' Not to be a bitch but i've noticed the changes in him these past days .

I know , deep down . He's still hoping for a chance , the slightest of chance to be reunited with his old flame . i don't blame him really . Who am i to judge or be mad? He never promise to marry me . He just said ; i'll help you with this child and help you overcome this pregnancy .

I don't know if i'm making the right choice . i'm not confident myself . But i'm just going ahead with the plans of the marriage , i'm left with no other option bcz he's not letting me end this relationship . sighhhh ~