Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#37




Although i put on that smile, that little brave front each time i have to face you. Truthfully, I'm breaking from within.

With all due respect, i don't mean to cause anymore stress or remorse to you. i know that you're just being you and you don't intend for me to live broken hearted. However, you fail to see how much it hurts and what's worse, you don't know how it feels especially when i have to be okay about it and try my hardest to smile, not letting that tear drop from the brink of my eye. That feeling itself, breaks my heart.

My problem is you. Shall we go back in time to count how many times have you left me high and dry, crying and broken hearted. Anything you say will not account for why i feel this manner, its as complicated as it can be. The only thing left for me is to learn from what happened then and prepare myself.

So meanwhile,the only place i seek refuge is this blog. the only place i believe not many i know read my sorrows, my pain. Otherwise, i rather be anywhere else but in the house, when you're not around.